As a supplier of manufactured and assembled products and services to industry throughout Australia, Intelligent Electric Motor Solutions Pty Ltd is committed to a policy of market excellence in the provision of products and services that conform or exceed our customers’ requirements.
The following Policy Statement shall define the Company’s commitment to quality as a major contributor to the achievement of the above mission.
Intelligent Electric Motor Solutions Pty Ltd, have supplied manufactured products to a wide variety of companies throughout Australia and to overseas markets. We ensure that every product we provide accurately matches the specified requirements.
To realise our Vision at Intelligent Electric Motor Solutions Pty Ltd, we will use quality principles to achieve the quality objectives which are:
- Deliver increased value to our customers
- Recognise the dignity, worth and potential of each individual
- Build quality into all aspects of our business and make this objective every person’s responsibility
- Ensure the continued growth of our business and prosperity of ourselves and our customers
- Help people develop through improved opportunity and leadership
- Pursue excellence as a continuous process
- Create a competitive and innovative company
In practice, we are embarking on a program of sustainable and continuous quality improvement measured in part by the compliance of our quality program with the requirements of AS/NZS ISO 9001:2000 and in part by the confidence that our customers have in our ability to consistently meet their expectations.
We are committed to continually improving our business and meeting our quality objectives and targets. Our customer’s satisfaction will be the key measure of our success.
The team at Intelligent Electric Motor Solutions Pty Ltd embraces the philosophies of this policy, which is endorsed by the Board of Directors.
We have a team of skilled Engineering, Manufacturing and Maintenance personnel, supported by efficient, professional administrative staff, who are committed to providing service of excellence to back up every item supplied by our company. Intelligent Electric Motor Solutions Pty Ltd ensures all statutory and legislative requirements are met during business operations.
The Management will conduct regular reviews of our quality management system, company goals and objectives to ensure we are meeting our customer’s requirements and we have continuous improvement.
Diverse Industry Group of Australia Pty. Ltd. is committed to providing products and services of the very highest quality, fully meeting the requirements of its customers.
In seeking to achieve these aims it continually strives to improve the environment quality of its services, products and operations.
To carry out this commitment, it is the policy of Intelligent Electric Motor Solutions Pty. Ltd. to:
- Take all necessary steps to prevent any adverse impact on the environment, which may result from any aspect of its operation including air emissions, waster liquids and solids, emergency situations and its visual impact.
- Comply with all local and national legal standards and to promptly implement any changes necessary to achieve compliance.
- Minimise all forms of waste and to seek to achieve the most efficient use of energy, materials and products.
- Provide customers, employees and public interest groups with appropriate and relevant factual information about the environmental quality of its operations and services.
- Anticipate, seek and respond to public comment concerning the possible impact of its operations on the environment and to design, build and maintain its facilities to ensure they are acceptable to the community.
- Update its practices in the light of advances in technology and new understandings of environmental impacts.
- Ensure that every employee understands and is responsible and accountable for incorporating environmental quality considerations in all aspects of work activities.
Occupational Health & Safety
It is the responsibility of staff at all levels of the organisation to ensure that working conditions are safe, and that negligent actions which expose people to risk are not tolerated.
The task of Supervisory management in maintaining a safe working environment is seen to be a key element in their job function and responsibility.
The requirements of our safety programme are:
- To provide such training that all employees are better able to recognise, understand and control the hazards of their job.
- To provide mechanical and physical safeguards in keeping with regulations and recognised standards.
- To ensure that all employees comply with established Safety Rules for their workplace.
Accidents resulting in personal injury of damage to plant and materials represent needless waste. Therefore it is essential that all Intelligent Electric Motor Solutions Pty. Ltd. employees recognise the social and economic need for safety.